Skip to main content

#clock I like the reflective surface of this clock.


#clock I like the reflective surface of this clock. I did a little post processing, the original was a bit dark and hazy i tried clearing it up,added brightness, contrast,warmth and filter the finished results aren't too bad . What other things can i do to improve shots on hazy, humid days ?

Comments

  1. Composition is excellent. But I think you may have over compensated towards the top, as the trees are taking on a low contrast blueish cast?

    Hazy days can be difficult. Be sure to try a strong UV filter. (Yes you can get different strength ones - but may get pricy!) Also with the long distance shots, you may need to drop exposure, bump contrast, and sharpness. And as you see here, need to drop blue rendering some as well. But don't overdo it. I have seen attempts to compensate by doing HDR type renderings that look way over done, and unnatural.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea, sometimes there is only so much you CAN do... but shooting high key is not improving matters much...

    ReplyDelete
  3. This shot has great potential. I agree as well.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please comment! You may comment as "anonymous" if you would like. All comments will be reviewed before posting here.