Skip to main content

Big Market Of The City - SÃO PAULO


Big Market Of The City - SÃO PAULO

Comments

  1. The composition is very good but I think f/4.6 aperture does not supply enough light to the matrix to freeze the movement (a longer exposure is required); as a result the picture is not as sharp as it could have been. I frequently have the same issue while shooting on the streets with my inexpensive Lumix camera... Many companies try compensate this effect by adding image stabilization, which can be very effective depending on the implementation, although nothing is better than a fast, big aperture like 1.8 or 2. Another issue I have with the point and shot cameras that not all of them allow changing iso manually. Busting ISO to 400 or even 800 would have made the camera much faster responsive. Thanks for sharing. I have never been to San Paolo but now I almost feel that I have :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please comment! You may comment as "anonymous" if you would like. All comments will be reviewed before posting here.