Luis Hershcu thanks and to my surprise the building was finished in 2010. I have mixed feelings of this architecture, it provokes me to extremes. impossible in my home town, but that's another story ;-)
Very nice. I like the idea and the result. But this is the scaffold section: the right wall is too this, I would have tried to have it larger or I would have crop it.
Henri-Pierre Chavaz thanks for the comment and posting here was intentional of course :-) I have a mixed feeling with that crop - tried to frame the pic with that red on the right side, but you are right. one step more to the side and the right floor line would have a better angle and cropping would be easier. maybe stamping it out would help, will try it.
Digital metaphysical scene, in the best De Chirico style. Just Beautiful.
ReplyDeleteLuis Hershcu thanks and to my surprise the building was finished in 2010. I have mixed feelings of this architecture, it provokes me to extremes. impossible in my home town, but that's another story ;-)
ReplyDeleteVery nice. I like the idea and the result. But this is the scaffold section: the right wall is too this, I would have tried to have it larger or I would have crop it.
ReplyDeleteHenri-Pierre Chavaz thanks for the comment and posting here was intentional of course :-) I have a mixed feeling with that crop - tried to frame the pic with that red on the right side, but you are right. one step more to the side and the right floor line would have a better angle and cropping would be easier. maybe stamping it out would help, will try it.
ReplyDelete