Manfred Ruland Danke schön liebe Manfred !! Auch wünsche ich Dir einen schönen Sonntag ! many birds arrive here ,in the bay , for Winter . They come from the Northern countries . I had been told that there are about 40.000 different species .They make a lot of noise during the day !!. Last year I took a lot of photos ,so I hope I'll be able to do the same this year !! Liebe Grüsse !!
Guten Morgen liebe Elisabeth, schön der Vogelschwarm, bei uns sehen wir nicht mehr so viele auf einmal! Schönen Sonntag, liebe Grüße!
ReplyDeleteManfred Ruland
ReplyDeleteDanke schön liebe Manfred !! Auch wünsche ich Dir einen schönen Sonntag !
many birds arrive here ,in the bay , for Winter .
They come from the Northern countries .
I had been told that there are about 40.000 different species .They make a lot of noise during the day !!. Last year I took a lot of photos ,so I hope I'll be able to do the same this year !!
Liebe Grüsse !!