#Sun #Photography #snapseed #sgs4 August 06, 2014 #Sun #Photography #snapseed #sgs4 Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Labels Alex Alex Dilettante Photography: General Posts photography sgs4 snapseed Sun Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments Oshi ShikigamiAugust 6, 2014 at 3:42 PMThat's even better! More dramatic contrast and the small but intense color work adds as well. I also like the 'frame'. :-)ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAnneAugust 7, 2014 at 12:26 AMThat's a nice processing! Kinda instagram filter. I like it!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAlex AlexAugust 7, 2014 at 12:33 AMAnne Elling I use Pixlr Express filters😊ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAnneAugust 7, 2014 at 12:45 AMVery nice!!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyTiny WispAugust 7, 2014 at 10:26 AM+++ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment Please comment! You may comment as "anonymous" if you would like. All comments will be reviewed before posting here.
That's even better! More dramatic contrast and the small but intense color work adds as well. I also like the 'frame'. :-)
ReplyDeleteThat's a nice processing! Kinda instagram filter. I like it!
ReplyDeleteAnne Elling I use Pixlr Express filters😊
ReplyDeleteVery nice!!
ReplyDelete+++
ReplyDelete