En el lago August 13, 2014 En el lagoSan Diego, California USA Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Labels Dilettante Photography: Scaffold (requests for critical feedback) Efrain Salvador Jr. Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments Oshi ShikigamiAugust 13, 2014 at 9:02 PMVery dynamic layout. :-)ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyEfrain Salvador, Jr.August 13, 2014 at 9:16 PMThank you! Oshi Shikigami I appreciate it and all your help/time!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyMichael MossiaginAugust 14, 2014 at 5:01 AMLovely composition. I like the blue/red contrast.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyEfrain Salvador, Jr.August 14, 2014 at 10:40 AMThank you! Michael Mossiagin have a nice dayReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment Please comment! You may comment as "anonymous" if you would like. All comments will be reviewed before posting here.
Very dynamic layout. :-)
ReplyDeleteThank you! Oshi Shikigami I appreciate it and all your help/time!
ReplyDeleteLovely composition. I like the blue/red contrast.
ReplyDeleteThank you! Michael Mossiagin have a nice day
ReplyDelete