Skip to main content

From what I have seen, this is a fantastic reference book, I think I shall be getting one also.

From what I have seen, this is a fantastic reference book, I think I shall be getting one also. If you are a film shooter, this is an invaluable reference. And if you are looking for a meaningful Christmas gift, this could be ideal.

Originally shared by John Kossik

I recently came across this self-published book while doing a little research on film production processes.  I have even emailed the author, a ver interesting person.  My copy should arrive at my house this week, I cannot wait to read it.  Has anyone else read this book?
http://www.makingkodakfilm.com/

Comments

  1. It looks fascinating. I'd be interested in reading what you think of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I get it and read it, I will certainly do a detailed book report.

    Having over fifty years of film processing experience, and working in the mechanized processing industry for decades, And writing a 100+ page processing manual, published in six languages, should qualify me as a reasonable judge of such things?  ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It must be interesting !! I have used these films  for years and years !!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Indeed, elisabeth tubaut, over half a century for myself...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oshi Shikigami
    a little less for me !!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please comment! You may comment as "anonymous" if you would like. All comments will be reviewed before posting here.