HAPPY EASTER EVERYBODY !!! April 03, 2015 HAPPY EASTER EVERYBODY !!! #britanny #saintbrieuc #francephotography Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Labels britanny Dilettante Photography: General Posts elisabeth tubaut francephotography saintbrieuc Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments Андрей ШениязовApril 3, 2015 at 2:50 AMYou already Easter? :-) Congratulations!!!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyelisabeth tubautApril 3, 2015 at 3:12 AMАндрей ШениязовIt's Easter Weekend !!! dear Andrey !!! it sarts today ,in case you don't know !!! it's Friday today !!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyАндрей ШениязовApril 3, 2015 at 4:01 AMelisabeth tubaut You know that in religious matters I badly informed... But now I know!! :))ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyelisabeth tubautApril 3, 2015 at 4:03 AMАндрей Шениязовwell I think I have to write something !!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment Please comment! You may comment as "anonymous" if you would like. All comments will be reviewed before posting here.
You already Easter? :-) Congratulations!!!
ReplyDeleteАндрей Шениязов
ReplyDeleteIt's Easter Weekend !!! dear Andrey !!! it sarts today ,in case you don't know !!! it's Friday today !!
elisabeth tubaut You know that in religious matters I badly informed...
ReplyDeleteBut now I know!! :))
Андрей Шениязов
ReplyDeletewell I think I have to write something !!