Title October 03, 2014 Originally shared by Christophe Richard Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Labels Christophe Richard Dilettante Photography: Unknown Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments Debbie NelsonOctober 3, 2014 at 6:20 PMI could use some of that wood! It reminds me I need to order some especially since it got pretty chilly! :) great pic.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyChristophe RichardOctober 3, 2014 at 6:21 PMDebbie Nelson :) it is the wood of a neighbor. here too there are not going to get cold soon. thank you for this comment. have a nice dayReplyDeleteRepliesReplyMichael MossiaginOctober 5, 2014 at 10:30 AMThe image already seem sharp and detailed enough. Depending on the editing tool you are using you may want to try lightening the shadows and reducing the highlights. The sky looks "washed out" to me - I'd try darkening it a bit.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyChristophe RichardOctober 5, 2014 at 10:56 AMMichael Mossiagin thanks for you commentsReplyDeleteRepliesReplyMichael MossiaginOctober 5, 2014 at 11:23 AMChristophe Richard you are very welcome!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment Please comment! You may comment as "anonymous" if you would like. All comments will be reviewed before posting here.
I could use some of that wood! It reminds me I need to order some especially since it got pretty chilly! :) great pic.
ReplyDeleteDebbie Nelson :) it is the wood of a neighbor. here too there are not going to get cold soon. thank you for this comment. have a nice day
ReplyDeleteThe image already seem sharp and detailed enough. Depending on the editing tool you are using you may want to try lightening the shadows and reducing the highlights. The sky looks "washed out" to me - I'd try darkening it a bit.
ReplyDeleteMichael Mossiagin thanks for you comments
ReplyDeleteChristophe Richard you are very welcome!
ReplyDelete