Oshi Shikigami It seems to me that my precedent comment - which was intended to be a joke - was not so successful, so I apologize if something was wrong with that. The truth is that the people here - in the Middle East - have a tendency to make (macabre) jokes about the ''head'' issue, trying to compensate for all the very bad events who are taking place here lately. Anyhow, I always enjoy and respect your comments, Oshi , so I hope everything is alright.
Naina Udyakova I'll take that into consideration, really thanks. However, I love the color on this composition, which practically emphasizes all the elements who appear here. Anyhow, thank you again for your advice. I'll check it out.
Luis Hershcu, I have a very large, encompassing sense of humor, and have no problems with the expressions of it here. Not to worry.
It's always good to keep other's in mind. But, almost anything can be a "problem" to someone. I don't think there any anything I would worry about here with this one. :-)
Well, if I ever want to get 'a head', I know where to go! :-)
ReplyDeleteOshi Shikigami It seems to me that my precedent comment - which was intended to be a joke - was not so successful, so I apologize if something was wrong with that. The truth is that the people here - in the Middle East - have a tendency to make (macabre) jokes about the ''head'' issue, trying to compensate for all the very bad events who are taking place here lately. Anyhow, I always enjoy and respect your comments, Oshi , so I hope everything is alright.
ReplyDeleteNaina Udyakova I'll take that into consideration, really thanks. However, I love the color on this composition, which practically emphasizes all the elements who appear here. Anyhow, thank you again for your advice. I'll check it out.
ReplyDeleteLuis Hershcu, I have a very large, encompassing sense of humor, and have no problems with the expressions of it here. Not to worry.
ReplyDeleteIt's always good to keep other's in mind. But, almost anything can be a "problem" to someone. I don't think there any anything I would worry about here with this one. :-)
Oshi Shikigami Then, all is ok. Really thanks, because I was a little worried and I really love this silly, little photo.Really.
ReplyDeleteAll fine as far as I can see. I do as well. :-)
ReplyDeleteOshi Shikigami Really nice ! {:-)
ReplyDelete