Skip to main content

Brooklyn.


Brooklyn.

CC welcomed.

Comments

  1. Hello david,
    I'm not sure what you want us to see ;-) I miss a specific subject I guess, or some action in the shot, maybe the light isn't attractive enough for me...But on the other hand you just want to show us an overall view of a street.
    I like narrow streets so that's good!! :D
    On the whole I miss some brightness (too dark or to much contrast), I'm not sure!?
    Although I know (because the histogram shows) there are no cold/black areas in the picture, maybe a little more drawing in the black area's will give a different view. Or maybe increase the exposure.
    For me personal, I always think before shooting:
    1) What will I want to show (subject)
    2) What kind of atmosphere do I want to achieve
    3) Is it all clear for the viewer without putting text under my picture!!
    4) How is the light! (beautiful light makes beautiful pictures!!)
    5) last but not least...do I like the results by myself! ;-) And if the latest point is the matter with the one you show us...than there you go...you're succeeded! That's the most important rule!
    I'm sorry I am not much of a help I suppose :(  But I like talking about pictures :)

    I  think its a nice picture though, it only give me not the "wow" effect...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anne Elling thank you very much!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please comment! You may comment as "anonymous" if you would like. All comments will be reviewed before posting here.