Skip to main content

Italy, Siena Cathedral.


Italy, Siena Cathedral.
Hello Google + friends, is there a way to straighten the tower ?? Thank you!

Comments

  1. Please see my next post, for a photo answer to your question.  :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Different programs have different approach to "straightening" and fixing distortions. What software do you use to edit your pictures Manfred Ruland ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Michael Mossiagin Hi Michael, I have Photoshop CC2014 and Lightroom 2.5. In Lightroom I have no straightening function grfunden to old !? In Photoshop I have the function but very complicated for me, I have to learn!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not sure about LR 2.5. As far as I know there is a fairly straightforward function in Picasa. You may want to give it a try.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am using LR 5, I am not sure when this function was added, version wise.

    ReplyDelete
  6. There is actually a couple ways to do it in CC.. Perspective COMPINSATION is a bear any way you do it to get it right... This is why shift lenses are popular.. And 4x5 cameras...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Michael Mossiagin Thanks for the note on Picasa, it will try!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oshi Shikigami On the Help pages infomation comes from a plug!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kevin Vincent it is very complicated for me, I try it again as Michael said it, with Picasa! Thanks to all for the good information !!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please comment! You may comment as "anonymous" if you would like. All comments will be reviewed before posting here.