Skip to main content

Retrospective?

Retrospective? Would a partial archive of Dilettante Photography on Blogger serve any purpose? I have discovered that mere membership in a Google+ Group allows me to download something on Google+ Exporter [ https://medium.com/google-plus-exporter ]

I haven't opened the partial file yet (it is huge and I stopped it midpoint), so I don't know what is in it. I know from experience with the software that, though improving steadily, it is not perfect and sometimes images are lost.

So I ask members and Mods who have not, so far as I know yet agreed on the future of Dilettante Photography, if there is any purpose in having a member preserve something of our past. What do you think? Google says: "time is of the essence."
https://medium.com/google-plus-exporter

Comments

  1. My opinion is that there are members of this group that may want to have this as an archiver. Many may have great satisfaction in viewing and reviewing it. I also feel certain that a far portion of they do not have the technical ability, or or sophisticated enough equipment, to do so themselves.

    So, I would think that if someone is capable, and willing, there would be those who would be very happy to have someone to do that. I would like to hear other's thoughts on that, though. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please comment! You may comment as "anonymous" if you would like. All comments will be reviewed before posting here.