~ C a l m ~ November 07, 2016 ~ C a l m ~f9 1/220 iso400Centennial Lakes Ontario Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Labels David V Dilettante Photography: General Posts Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments Pauli PPariahNovember 8, 2016 at 12:30 AMIncredibly calm, looks like a much longer shutter speed, with the reflections very beautifulReplyDeleteRepliesReplyNisah CheathamNovember 8, 2016 at 6:38 AMI would say the same as Pauli PPariah. looks like much longer than 1/220. I think the water is just much calmer than I would guess.Seems like an idyllic placeReplyDeleteRepliesReplyDavid VNovember 8, 2016 at 7:19 AMPauli PPariah Yes it was just a lucky moment in time!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyDavid VNovember 8, 2016 at 7:20 AMNisah Cheatham It was extremely calm. I find the wind usually dies off right before sunset.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment Please comment! You may comment as "anonymous" if you would like. All comments will be reviewed before posting here.
Incredibly calm, looks like a much longer shutter speed, with the reflections very beautiful
ReplyDeleteI would say the same as Pauli PPariah. looks like much longer than 1/220. I think the water is just much calmer than I would guess.
ReplyDeleteSeems like an idyllic place
Pauli PPariah Yes it was just a lucky moment in time!
ReplyDeleteNisah Cheatham It was extremely calm. I find the wind usually dies off right before sunset.
ReplyDelete