Skip to main content

Osaka Castle


Osaka Castle
#Osaka #Castle #Beautiful #Architecture #Japan

Comments

  1. I assume you snapped this photo using you mobile phone.... The combination of modern art and an example of traditional architecture makes this composition very interesting - in my opinion. I would try darkening adding some vignetting, darkening the surroundings of the sculpture a little to distinguish more between it and the background and increasing contrast to make the photo a little bit more dramatic. I would also try reducing the highlights to the minimum. IMHO - as usual.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much Michael Mossiagin​ yes, you're right this photo was shot with my smart phone (Android, I always have it with me but I do Have I Casio too 😊) and I didn't edit it at all not even enhanced it, could have added drama ? . It would have improved it sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joseph MCLAUGHLIN you mean "drama" mode in the google plus editor? yes, it may work and you could also darkening the edges in the "center focus" section.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please comment! You may comment as "anonymous" if you would like. All comments will be reviewed before posting here.