Skip to main content

"Move......."


Originally shared by Dylan van Graan

"Move......."

Hello all :)

I usually save the images that I like best and share them at the end of a series, but I simply cannot wait with this one!

It is by far my favorite image from our recent road trip and it was made on the morning after my dad's birthday. In the morning we went out for a breakfast in a town called Hermanus and as we were walking down the promenade I started to focus on this lamp pole that seemed quite popular with the gulls.

I was happily focussing in close on the bird on the right when the other came bashing into the frame. I didn't have time to reframe or zoom out as the action took place but in the end I think the tight crop helps to hold the tension of the scene.

I really like the result :))

Comments

Post a Comment

Please comment! You may comment as "anonymous" if you would like. All comments will be reviewed before posting here.